Since 2010, the borough’s most engaging and relevant Only Brooklyn.® Real Estate Conference has gathered hundreds of real estate professionals to discuss the future of one of the most powerful sub-markets in the country. From developers, architects, innovators, tenants, landlords, community builders, brokers and more, thoughtfully curated panelists will discuss topics that revolve around emerging projects, trends and challenges throughout the Brooklyn market as well as future insights.
Join TerraCRG as we host our 9th Annual Only Brooklyn Real Estate Conference in partnership with MNS Real Estate. On Tuesday, May 7th, we’ll hear from the most active players in Brooklyn commercial real estate through a full day of programming at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema in Downtown Brooklyn’s City Point. Seats are limited— register today to save yours!
What to expect:
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments provided (Kosher lunch options will be served)
- 30+ panelists and a full-day of conversations
- Ample networking opportunities
- Workshops/Breakout Sessions
- Exclusive After Party (Alamo Rooftop)
Featured panelists include:
- John Banks, REBNY
- Andrew Barrocas, MNS Real Estate
- Ben Brown, Brookfield Property Group
- Bonnie Campbell, Two Trees Management
- Ofer Cohen, TerraCRG
- Kathe Chase, Industry City
- Eran Chen, ODA Architecture
- Richard Lam, Property Markets Group
- Jeffrey Mandel, Tishman Speyer
- Regina Myer, Downtown Brooklyn Partnership
- Deirdre Quinn, Lafayette 148
- Carlo Scissurra, New York Building Congress
- Michael Stoler, New York Real Estate TV
To stay updated on the developing speaker line-up and schedule, head to our Only Brooklyn Conference site.