When you want to reach Brooklyn residents, you want to advertise on Bklyner.
Bklyner is the “go-to” site for neighborhood news.
Bklyner writes about what is happening in Brooklyn from the Brooklyn Bridge to Sheepshead Bay and everything in between. Bklyner reports on local news, the latest food and drink spots, and events around town.
Looking to reach Bklyner readers? Join us.
Advertising on Bklyner will allow you to:
Reach up to 500,000 unique visitors a month, mostly from Brooklyn. We have the largest reach in Brooklyn of a local community news outlet or print paper. Our newsletter goes out to over 40k readers every weekday.
Women and men read us equally, most falling in the 25-45 age group. 46% of our readers have kids; about 50% of our readers have college degrees. Income wise, 30% make less than $50k, 30% make between $50-100k, 15% make between $100-150k, and the rest make more.
- Ads in Newsletter: $25 CPM.
- Sponsored Social Media Posts are $50 each, and it’s easy: Fill out + upload media + pay here, and we’ll schedule. We have over 40k followers on Facebook, 14k on Instagram and, 7k on Twitter.
- Sponsored posts: $375, and allow you to get your announcement, press release, or special promotion out easily. If you get the copy and images ready, we will take care of the rest. Fill out + upload images and text + pay here, and we will schedule, subject to availability. We try not to schedule more than one sponsored post a day. Sponsored posts are identified as paid content, get distributed on our social media channels, and included in the daily newsletter.
- Featured Calendar Listings: $50/week. We have a robust local calendar and would be happy to feature your event. Featured listings get pulled into calendar widgets across the site, featured at the top of the calendar, and pulled into the daily newsletter. If you’d like to feature your event, please add your event to the calendar and then fill out this form (latest by 5 pm the day before you want your event featured).
- Display ads: Check out these easy self serve packages.