New year’s eve is almost here. Here are the local options to ring in 2013:
• Sycamore is hosting a big party all night long. There’s no cover for DJs and dancing all night. Plus, a “super rare draft beer” will make an appearance: Hitachino Nest Nipponia aged in a Ransom Spirits Whisky/Pinot Noir barrel and BFM 15th Anniversary Saison!
• The Farm on Adderley is hosting at five-course dinner to celebrate the new year. The 6:30 seatings costs $65 and the 9:30 seating costs $95 including champagne and live music. To reserve a table, e-mail [email protected]
• The Castello Plan has two seatings on December 31. The 6pm seating costs $65 and the 10pm seating costs $85 including a vintage champagne toast at midnight. The specifics of the 10-course meal is still being figured out.
• Ox Cart Tavern is open for new year’s eve on Monday. Even better, the Tavern will have brunch on Tuesday morning to help you through your last late night of 2012.
• Red Mist Hookah Lounge will be partying overnight.
• 773 Lounge will be ringing in the new year with doors open and taps flowing.
How are you celebrating 2013?
Photo: LED Christmas Lighting