A neighbor expecting a baby this fall would like for family to visit, but she feels none of the local B&Bs quite fit the bill as one relative cannot climb stairs. We’ve found a few wheelchair accessible accommodations not too far north in Brooklyn, listed below.
- Park House Hotel (718-871-8100, 1206 48th Street between 12th and 13th Avenues)
- Union Hotel (718-403-0614, 611 Degraw Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues)
- Aloft New York Brooklyn (866-716-8143, 216 Duffield Street near Willoughby Street)
- Nu Hotel (718-852-8585, 85 Smith Street between Atlantic Avenue and State Street)
- Hotel Le Bleu (718-625-1500, 370 4th Avenue between 3rd and 5th Streets)
Still, with the closest hotel being in Borough Park, they’re all honestly a bit of a schlep. Does anyone with experience have a suggestion closer to home?
Photo via Park House Hotel