Here’s a recap of what went down this week. Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and check out our Instagram, and subscribe to our newsletter to stay focused on Fort Greene and Clinton Hill. Please send any tips, pitches, thoughts, and/or comments our way at email@example.com.
- Meet Dvora Meyers: Clinton Hill’s resident expert on Olympic gymnastics.
- Deniz Restaurant offers Mediterranean comfort food.
- The NYPD wants you to weigh in on body cameras.
- Move Brooklyn’s Culture Forward.
- High fashion shopping spree on stolen credit cards.
- A giant statue of Captain America is coming to Prospect Park.
- Pratt alum’s design is the new symbol of Brooklyn’s restaurant week.
- The five best places to have brunch in Fort Greene and Clinton Hill.