Join neighbors and come out to savor the flavors and diverse offerings from local businesses on Cortelyou Road in Ditmas Park on Thursday, May 9 from 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Twilight stroll on Cortelyou includes the following:
- Cheese Tasting at the Flatbush Food Coop
- Chocolate and Wine at the Brooklyn ARTery
- Spring Cocktails and Drinks at Sycamore Bar + Flower Shop, Bar Chord, 773 Lounge, and Kings County Wines.
- Small bites at La Puerta Roja, Lea, Taqueria Maria and Ricardo, Corthaiyou
- Desserts at Grace Eyecare, Mimi’s Hummus, Connecticut Muffin, Andrew’s Luncheonette
- and “Divinity Dice” with New York’s No. 1 Entertainment Astrologist, Rebecca Gordon at Poljan Properties and more…
SATURDAY MAY 11- FRIDAY MAY 17TH: Shop, Dine & Save
Use your Twilight Stroll lanyard to enjoy a full week of discounts and savings at local stores.
Tickets are $25 with advance purchase here and $30 on day of the event in front of Brooklyn ARTery.
Must be 21+ for drink tastings. All proceeds from tickets sales will keep Cortelyou Road beautiful!
Thursday, May 9
5:00 – 9:00 PM
Location: Cortelyou Road (between Coney Island Avenue and E. 17th Street)
Purchase tickets: https://cortelyoueats.brownpapertickets.com/