In the market for a new place to live? Just curious what’s available, and for how much? Here are some open houses taking place in the area this weekend.CO-OPS
• The 2-bed, 2-bath apartment at 280 Ocean Parkway #1K (pictured above) is pretty big at almost 1,300 square feet–big enough, according to the listing, for your baby grand piano. Listed by Warren Lewis Sotheby’s for $435,000 with a $935 maintenance fee.
Open house: Sunday, August 12, 12:30-2pm
• Or, if you like the building but don’t need that much space, there’s also a 1-bed, 1-bath space. 280 Ocean Parkway #4R is rear-facing, so it’s possibly quieter than units overlooking the busy street. Listed by Douglas Elliman for $293,000, maintenance $397.
Open house: Sunday, August 12, 1-2:30pm
• The space at 221 E 18th Street #2K is a 1-bed, 1-bath, but it’s got a home office set up in a small space that has a window (looks like is may have been a part of the kitchen), as well. Listed by Corcoran for $235,000, maintenance $716.
Open house: Sunday, August 12, 12-1pm
• It’s only a studio, but 1710 Avenue H #F2 has a private terrace, so that might make up for it. Plus it’s got some cool original details, and cats are allowed. Listed by Abacus for $159,000, maintenance $478.
Open house: Sunday, August 12, 1:30-3pm
• Still on the market after about a month (other houses in the area haven’t lasted so long, lately), 562 E 7th Street was recently renovated and looks great. Maybe the fact it’s not a standalone house is keeping it from getting scooped up. It’s listed for $750,000 by both Brooklyn Hearth and Brooklyn Real, who are both having open houses this weekend, listed below, respectively.
Open house: Saturday, August 11, 12-2pm & Sunday, August 12, 12-2pm