This Weekend’s Open House Picks
Let’s take a look at what’s on the market and hosting an open house in the area this weekend. Anything look particularly interesting?CO-OPS
• The 1-bed, 1-bath space at 25 Parade Place (pictured above) is for sale by owner, and has an asking price of $419,000, maintenance fee $612. While you might have to deal with some of the nonsense that goes on at the nearby playground, but you’re so close to Prospect Park that you could just call it your backyard. To compare, a smaller unit in the building is in contract with Brooklyn Hearth, and had an asking price of $440k.
Open house: Sunday, August 5, 11am-1pm
• Cats are allowed at the 2-bed, 1-bath apartment at 400 E 17th Street, #507. The sink in the bathroom is one of those ones that defies physics, and one of the closets was adapted to hold a built-in desk. Just off Cortelyou, so you could become obsessed with the taco truck. Listed by Brooklyn Hearth for $340,000, maintenance fee $762.25.
Open house: Sunday, August 5, 12-1:30pm
• You and your dog can share the studio apartment at 570 Westminster Rd, #B2, though at 600 square feet it might help if it’s a small dog. This is the building above the new Milk & Honey cafe, from the owners of Qathra, which is expected to open this fall. Listed by Superior Realty for $239,000 with a $367 maintenance fee.
Open house: Sunday, August 5, 12-3pm
• You want a deal, this is it. 855 East 7th Street, #6X is a 1-bed, 1-bath co-op listed for $149,000 by Fillmore, with a maintenance of $534. The kitchen and bathroom were recently redone, and it’s on the 6th floor, so it might have a nice view. Equidistant to the Q or the F train.
Open house: Sunday, August 5, 2-4pm
• The single-family home at 164 Westminster has 8 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a “tower room” on the third floor. It’s had some upgrades, including a new roof, new electrical system, and central air, and that’s reflected in the asking price of $1,750,000, as listed by Prudential Douglas Elliman.
Open house: Sunday, August 5, 3-5pm
Sign in or become a Bklyner member to join the conversation.