Let’s take a look at what’s on the market and hosting an open house in the area this weekend. Anything look particularly interesting?
• The 6-bedroom, 3.5-bath house at 674 E 22nd Street (pictured above) has come down almost $200,000 in price since it went on the market a few months ago, but you’ll probably need that extra money for some rennovations. Currently listed for $595,000 by J Buzz Real Estate, it’s got some pretty original details, but the garage isn’t one of them.
Open house: Saturday, July 7, 3-5pm
• It’s hard not to love Kermit Place, a disconnected two-block street that runs between CIA and Ocean Parkway. The 3-bed, 1-bath row house at 15 Kermit Pl is listed by Awaye Realty for $699,000, but it looks like it could use some updates. On the upside, you’ll have Shenanigans and ponies for neighbors. On the downside, you’re basically sandwiched between three major construction sites that are said to be starting up soon.
Open house: Sunday, July 8, 1-3pm
• You probably have to see 715 Ocean Parkway, #4E in person, since the photos shown seem to be from several different apartments. But it’s a rare 3-bed, 2-bath in 1,385 square feet, so it’s huge. Listed by Superior Realty for $429,000, maintenance fee not listed.
Open house: Sunday, July 8, 12-3pm
• The 2-bed, 1-bath unit at 275 Webster #6M is a pretty good deal at $269,000, maintenance $718, as listed by Abacus Realty. It’s a good choice if you’d like equal access to the F or the B/Q train, and you can enjoy all the composting and programs that Compost for Brooklyn, located just around the corner, has to offer. But you might want to repaint that orange room.
Open house: Sunday, July 8, 2-3:30pm
• Another 1-bed, 1-bath is available in 415 Argyle, which had a showing of #6U last week. This week, check out #2A, listed by Jonas Equities for $249,000. It’s $1,000 less than #6U, but the maintenance fee on #2A is $693–that’s $107 more that what’s listed for #6U.
Open house: Sunday, July 8, 1:30-2:30pm