Monday, August 17
• Roswell TexMex dishes up their deliciousness at Sycamore’s Flatbush Food Court, 6-10:30pm.
• Kundalini Yoga at the Family of Light Holistic Center, 7:30pm
• We’re Going To Hell comedy night is at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Tuesday, August 18
• Vinyasa Yoga is at the Family of Light Holistic Center, 9:30am.
• Sing-along with Amy Miles at ELK Cafe, 10 & 11am.
• Join the drop-in sing-along with Miss Katie at Lark Cafe, 11am.
• Super bubble fun with Amara at Greenwood Playground, 1-2:30pm.
• Bring the kids to a drop-in Spanish sing-along with Esperanza at Lark Cafe, 1pm.
• The Toddler Tuesdays program at Studio 1203 includes a sing- and dance-along with pianist Maxine Feldman and more. Babies/toddlers through age 4 are welcome to attend with their caregivers. 4-4:45pm.
• Adults are invited to learn how to knit & crochet at the Kensington Library, 5:30pm.
• El Super Tostadas dishes up their goods at Sycamore’s Flatbush Food Court, 6-10:30pm.
• Join the Brooklyn Front Runners (a multi-sport club for LGBT and LGBT-friendly athletes) for a run at Prospect Park every Tuesday evening, 7pm.
• Yoga-by-donation at the Family of Light Holistic Center ($5 minimum donation), 7:30pm.
• Win a $60 bar tab during Highbury Pub’s trivia night, 9pm.
• Brian Charette’s Mighty Grinders, a funky organ trio, performs at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Wednesday, August 19
• Join the global sing-along with Dan Loomis of The Dad Beats at Elk Cafe, 11am
• Have fun at a sing-along with Debbie Deane at Lark Cafe, 11am.
• Have fun at the new Spanish sing-along with Esperanza at Elk Cafe, 1pm.
• Families are invited to watch “Night At The Museum 2” for free at the Windsor Terrace Library, 1:30pm.
• Teens are invited to play video games at Windsor Terrace Library, 3:30pm.
• Kids are invited to learn how to knit at the Kensington Library, 4pm.
• Little Feet Wise Heart yoga at Lark Cafe, 4pm.
• Feltman’s of Coney Island dishes up their deliciousness at Sycamore’s Flatbush Food Court, 6-10:30pm.
• New heart-centered Hatha Yoga class at the Family of Light Holistic Center, 7:30pm.
• Two-for-one whiskey night at the Highbury Pub, 9pm.
• Singer-songwriter Shlomo Franklin performs at Bar Chord, 10pm.