We’re heading into the first weekend of March, and as the days get longer and the weather gets nicer, it’s only going to get harder to decide how to spend your weekends because of all the fun stuff going on. And as you’ll see below, it’s already starting!
Thursday, February 28
• Old Time Musketry and Jeremy Udden play at Lark, 8pm.
Friday, March 1
• 50th anniversary celebration of Where the Wild Things Are at the library, 10:30am.
• Try Pilates for free at the Audubon Center in Prospect Park, 12pm.
• Drink beers and hang out with babies at this Lark meet-up, 4pm.
• Hear local music, have a drink, and support programs at PS 217 at 773, 7pm.
Saturday, March 2
• The monthly meeting of the dogs is at Coffee Bark in Prospect Park, 7am.
• Learn to knit at Brooklyn Artery, 10am.
• E-reader show and tell at the Cortelyou Library, 11am.
• Jazz brunch at Purple Yam with The Smoke Rings and May Cheung, 11am.
• Honey, Dear plays vintage jazz at Lark, 4pm.
• Hear neighbors in the String Orchestra of Brooklyn play in Brooklyn Heights, 8pm.
• Know what goes well with a drink? A song! Karaoke all night at 773 Lounge, 8pm.
• Surf dance party with Rumblefoot at Sycamore (free admission for ladies!), 9pm.
Sunday, March 3
• The Brooklyn Bird Club leads a walk about gulls at Prospect Park, 10am.
• Practice playing games, get tips, and sign up for a 773 Lounge dart team, 8pm.
• Hear some jazz at the weekly Underground Works at Sycamore, 8pm.
Photo of Rumblefoot by robberfly12