Ah, St. Patrick’s Day weekend, when everyone is Irish. Start your celebrations off right with us tonight, and then check out some of the other things that are going on around the area through Sunday.Thursday, March 14Friday, March 15
• Singalong with Lloyd of The Deedle Deedle Dees at Lark, 10am.
• Apparently they let adults play with a Wii system at the Cortelyou Library, 1pm.
• Jazz bassist Lauren Falls and her band are at Sycamore, 8pm.
• The Nawlins Funk Band plays 773 Lounge, 10pm.
• Help clean up Cortelyou Road, 10am.
• Pre-K info session at the Cortelyou Library, 2:30pm.
• Music at 773 Lounge: Patrick Meyer at 3pm, Alegba and Friends at 10pm.
• Cargo Bike Collective fundraiser at La Huasteca, 6pm.
• The OMNI Ensemble plays the Brooklyn Conservatory of Music, 9pm.
• Franks and Beans, a night of comedy, is at Sycamore, 9pm.
• Toddler time with Mary Jo at Lark, 10am.
• John Munnelly plays for your St. Patty’s Day at 773 Lounge, 3pm.
• Sit zazen at Third Root, 6:45pm.
• Join the jazz jam at Underground Works at Sycamore, 8pm.
Photo by orangesparrow