If you have an upcoming event you’d like featured in our calendar, or if there’s anything we’ve left off, let us know! Post your events in our community calendar or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday, July 6
• Roswell TexMex dishes up their deliciousness at Sycamore’s Flatbush Food Court, 6-10:30pm.
• Kundalini Yoga at the Family of Light Holistic Center, 7:30pm
• Singer-songwriter Seth Morgan performs at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Tuesday, July 7
• Vinyasa Yoga at the Family of Light Holistic Center, 9:30am.
• New Gentle Yoga Support series at Third Root Health Center, $15 suggested donation, 10:45am-12pm.
• Join the drop-in sing-along with Miss Katie at Lark Cafe, 11am.
• Teens are invited to the DIY Teen Time at Cortelyou Library, 2pm.
• El Super Tostadas dishes up their goods at Sycamore’s Flatbush Food Court, 6-10:30pm.
• Join the Brooklyn Front Runners (a multi-sport club for LGBT and LGBT-friendly athletes) for a run at Prospect Park every Tuesday evening, 7pm.
• Yoga-by-donation at the Family of Light Holistic Center ($5 minimum donation), 7:30pm.
• Win a $60 bar tab during Highbury Pub’s trivia night, 9pm.
• John Pinamonti plays his American Roots music at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Wednesday, July 8
• A gentle yoga class each Wednesday at the Church of the Nativity (1099 Ocean Avenue, by Farragut) will include stretching, strengthening, and breathing deeply, and the instructor noted it’s good for those with arthritis, hypertension, diabetes, or just regular aches and pains. $10 suggested donation, 10:30am.
• Join the sing-along with Debbie Deane at Lark Café, 11am.
• Teen Tech Time at the Cortelyou Library, 2pm.
• Bring your kitchen scraps to Q Gardens for free composting, 6:30-8:30pm.
• Shape Up NYC presents its Glutes in Gear: Cardio & Toning class at Prospect Park’s Audubon Center, 6-7pm. (Please bring your own workout mat.)
• Ono Banh Mi dishes up their deliciousness at Sycamore’s Flatbush Food Court, 6-10:30pm.
• New heart-centered Hatha Yoga class at the Family of Light Holistic Center, 7:30pm.
• Hope Debates & North Forty perform their country & pop mix at Bar Chord, 9pm.
• Two-for-one whiskey night at the Highbury Pub, 9pm.