This week has plenty of activities for kids, plus live music and even Sycamore’s Fifth Birthday Bash! Enjoy the first few days, then check back on Thursday to see what’s up this weekend.
Monday, September 30
- Kids can attend story time at the Cortelyou Library, 4pm.
- There’s a sing-along with Rolie Polie Guacamole‘s Phranque at Lark, 4:15pm.
- Add your two cents about proposed changes to Flatbush Avenue, Erasmus HS Auditorium, 7:30pm.
Tuesday, October 1
- Babies and books storytime is at the Cortelyou Library, 10:30am.
- Kids can join Miss Katie for a $5 music class at Lark, 11am.
- Learn about your healthcare options at the Affinity Community Service Center, 10am.
- Sustainable Flatbush‘s Healing Herb Garden open hours are Tues-Fri, 4pm-6pm.
- The Angel Band is at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Wednesday, October 2
- Lend the Wednesday Corps a hand at Prospect Park (call 718-287-3400 for location), 11am.
- Get some help with your resume at the Cortelyou Library at 3:30pm.
- Prepare for your U.S. Citizenship exam at the library, 5-6pm.
- Enjoy tamales, music, signature cocktails, and more at the 5 Year Anniversary of Sycamore, 5-10pm.
- Then sit in on an English conversation group, also at the library, 6-8pm.
- Boroko plays Bar Chord, 9pm.
- Paul Laplaca covers classics from the 1950s til today at 773 Lounge, 10pm.