The Sheepshead Summer Stroll will transform Sheepshead Bay Road into an open pedestrian plaza full of local cuisines, family fun activities, DJs, live music, car shows, eating contests, giveaways, shopping, and more!
This year’s Sheepshead Summer Stroll will have activities for all ages, young and old!
• Anatolian Gyro belly dancing show and music
• Antique Automobile Association car fleet
• Bouncy slide and kids activities
• Brainy Academy face painting
• Brooklyn Public Library mobile unit
• FDNY Touch-a-Truck and Smokehouse
• Infinite Leasing car show
• Jimmy’s Famous Man vs. Hero eating competition
• PetCo dog show and adoptions
• Precise Brows & Jewels henna tattoos
• T. Kang Taekwondo demonstration
• Wheeler’s beer garden and patio games
• And more!
Come join the festivities on Sunday, May 31, 12-5pm, on Sheepshead Bay Road from the subway to the Bay (E. 15th Street to Emmons Avenue)!
The Sheepshead Summer Stroll is hosted by the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce, Kings Bay Y, Assemblyman Steven Cymbrowitz, and the Sheepshead Bay Merchants Association. The Chamber thanks its Major Community Supporter Waldorf Realty Co. Inc. and Kallas Family Partnership L.P., its Major Community Boosters Muss Development and AvalonBay, and finally its Neighborhood Programming Sponsor TD Bank.
This post was provided and paid by the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce. If you’d like to reach our readers, please contact us.