Keep up with what’s going on in the neighborhood all week — follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and sign up for our daily newsletter. And if you ever have any news tips, story ideas, questions, or anything, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a look back at some stories you might have missed this week:
- Don Paco Lopez Panaderia got some much-deserved love in the New York Times!
- Local schools won millions in participatory budgeting funds for upgrades.
- To avoid tragedies, Chinese immigrants are taking parenting and mental health classes.
- City and residents disagree over whether the Brooklyn-Queens streetcar will actually save time.
- CRIME BLOTTER: An unidentified body and street assaults.
- Asian American Ambulance service debuts in Brooklyn.
- Are you looking for summer art camps for your kids?
- Catch basin clean-up program includes part of Sunset Park.
- Car crashes continued to occur this week.
- 3-D printer company MakerBot is moving production from Industry City to China.
- FOOD REVIEW: La Casa de las Quesadillas.
- UPROSE won a grant to examine creating a “green BID.”
- Sign up for fresh produce from local farms!
- Gap Design Studio is coming to Industry City. So is more office space.
- FLASHBACK FRIDAY: 58th Street and Fifth Avenue, then and now.