Sunday June 10: St. Athanasius Church’s Annual Procession In Honor Of Saint Anthony
Sunday, June 10 marks the annual St. Athanasius Church procession to honor Saint Anthony. The procession will take place at 3:00 p.m. near the parish. Bread will be distributed as per custom.
The route of the procession is as follows:
- Start from St. Athanasius Church at 6113 Bay Parkway and 64th Street
- Left on 64th Street to Dahill Road
- Left on Dahill Road to 61st Street
- 61st Street to Bay Parkway
- Left on Bay Parkway to 62nd Street
- On 62nd Street right to 19th Avenue
- From 19th Avenue right to 60th St
A few days after the procession, there will be a week-long festival and feast from June 13 through June 18, starting nightly at 6 p.m. through 12:00 a.m.
There will be rides, a flea market bazaar, music, children’s entertainment and nightly entertainment such as Italian Night with Complesso Armonia.
More information can be found on the St. Athanasius monthly newsletter.
Come out and enjoy the festivities!
Sign in or become a Bklyner member to join the conversation.