This Thursday, (which if you can believe it is) December 1, Councilman Domenic Recchia will be sponsoring a Special Education Forum at I.S. 228 the David A. Boody School (228 Avenue S).
This workshop, which begins at 7 p.m., will feature a panel of experts including:
- Gary Hecht, Superintendent of District 75
- Barbara Joseph, Deputy Superintendent of District 75
- David Cohen, Director of Student Services, CFN 409
- Michael Ceretti, Director of Student Services, CFN 605
- Lottie Dobson Shannon, District Family Advocate
- Heather Ann Fiorica, Former Certified IEP Parent Member
All parents whose children are currently attending a District 21 school between Kindergarten and grade 8 are eligible to attend.
Refreshments will be served.
Anyone with questions can contact Councilman Recchia’s office at (718) 373-9673 for more information.
I.S. 228 the David A. Boody School is located at 228 Avenue S, between West 4th Street and West 5th Street