Register the Kids Now for Spring Sports
Ready for spring? Registration is now open for many children’s sports teams, and if you can, you should sign up as soon as possible — these popular programs tend to fill up quickly.
Have your kids played in any of these leagues? What was the experience like for them? If you’re just signing up for the first time, do you have any questions for parents who’ve already had kids on these teams? Please share any questions, tips, or recommendations that you might have.
• Season runs April through June, with games played on Saturdays at the Parade Ground and Brooklyn Bridge Park
• Open to boys and girls born between 8/1/93 and 1/31/08
• Registration ends March 1
• More info: email@example.com
• Season runs March through June, with practices on Sunday mornings at Brooklyn Bridge Park, Pier 5
• Open to boys and girls in grades pre-K to 8
• $99 registration fee
• Free beginner’s clinics on February 9, 16, 23 at PS 10 in South Slope
• More info: 917-715-2524
SBBL Baseball and Softball
• Season runs April to June, with games played in Prospect Park
• Open to boys and girls ages 2 to 17
• Registration ends February 15
• Registration fees are between $100-250
• More competitive travel teams are also registering now
• More info: Steven Pisano, firstname.lastname@example.org, 718-243-1025
Photo via Brooklyn Lacrosse
Sign in or become a Bklyner member to join the conversation.