- Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman and the Questioning of an American Jew’s Patriotism. Julia Ioffe writes for GQ on the immigrant experience of Soviet Jews – Alexander Vindman and his identical twin brother grew up in Brighton Beach.
- Commercial waste zones pass city council, in an attempt to streamline garbage pickup.
- Bike lane expansion gets the green light from the council as well.
— NYC Council Speaker Corey Johnson (@NYCSpeakerCoJo) October 30, 2019
- Peter Luger gets an epic zero-star review by the NYT.
- Ryerson to be co-named Walt Witman Way this Saturday:
Bklyner reporting is supported by our subscribers and:
- Fairway Market seems to be looking for new owners, as everyone celebrates the opening of another chain in Brooklyn – Wegmans.