Open Thread Mondays: A Few Of My Favorite Things
Finally some nice weather! Sure, it’s supposed to rain tonight and into Wednesday – but it’ll be a warm rain. And some fine weather after that.
That’s got me looking forward to doing a few of my favorite things in Sheepshead Bay. Things like:
- Bicycling to the various meetings I have to go to (I like the biking, not the meetings).
- Having a beer at my super secret spot on the waterfront.
- Walking to the boardwalk, with a stop in at the Freak Show.
- Not wearing a jacket.
- Showing visitors around the neighborhood and taking them to bars/restaurants they’d never see anywhere else.
- Going fishing on one of the party boats (Confession: I’ve never actually done this, but this year it’s going to happen).
What are your favorite things to do in Sheepshead Bay when the weather warms up?
Sign in or become a Bklyner member to join the conversation.