Let’s get ready to RUMBLE. If you’re a brewski connoisseur, then definitely head over to the Owl Farm tonight for their NY vs. NY Beer Battle. Here’s a list of tonight’s matchups:
- IPA: Ithaca Flower Power VS Empire IPA
- DIPA: Southern Tier 2XIPA VS He’Brew Lenny’s R.I.P.A. or Sixpoint Resin or Captain Lawrence Imperial IPA
- Stout: Davidson Brothers Oatmeal VS Sixpoint Otis or Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
- Belgian-style Ale: Ommegang Rare Vos VS Captain Lawrence Liquid Gold or Brooklyn Radius
- Pils: Sixpoint The Crisp VS Southampton Keller Pils or Coney Island Pilsner
- Autumn Seasonal: Ommegang Scythe & Sickle VS Southern Tier Harvest
- English-style/Session: Barrier Antagonist VS Rockaway ESB
- Cider: Doc’s Hard Apple VS McKenzie’s Hard Apple Cider
- Wildcard: It’s a mystery to us all!
According to the bar’s Facebook page, all beers will be available when they open at 2pm, but “prices get nices” from 6pm – 10pm. You can’t beat it when “prices get nices,” so stop by the Farm and root for your favorite brew.
The Owl Farm is located at 297 9th Street. Hours are 2pm – 4am. 718-499-4988