In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Here are some of the big stories you may have missed this week. You can keep up with what’s going on in the neighborhood all week long. Just follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and sign up for our daily newsletter. If you have any news tips, story ideas, questions or anything else, e-mail us at email@example.com
- Israeli supermarket acquires Pathmark.
- Assaults at Sunoco and Craiglist scammers.
- Map of support of presidential candidates by neighborhood.
- 2000 South Brooklyn buildings endangered by debt.
- Councilman Treyger announces street repaving schedule.
- Luna Park reopening rescheduled due to prospective nor’easter.