Looking to go out for a bite Tuesday evening? Consider going to one of the restaurants donating 15% of their Tuesday evening dinner checks to the CHiPS soup kitchen and women’s shelter.
You can treat yourself to a nice meal and help raise money for an important community institution. The participating restaurants include:
- al di la Trattoria, 248 5th Avenue at Carroll Street
- Athena Mediterranean Cuisine, 535 6th Avenue at 14th Street
- Baba Pierogies, 295 3rd Avenue at Carroll Street
- Bar San Miquel, 307 Smith Street at Union Street
- Double Windsor, 210 Prospect Park West at 16th Street
- Miti Miti Taperia, 138 5th Avenue, between Sterling and St. John’s places
- Pickle Shack, 256 4th Avenue, between President and Carroll streets
- Runner & Stone, 285 3rd Avenue, between President and Carroll streets
- Sidecar, 560 5th Avenue, between 15th and 16th streets
- Stone Park Cafe, 324 5th Avenue at 3rd Street
For more information about CHiPS and the Night Out event, visit their website.