WILLIAMSBURG – On Sunday, June 10, Domino Park – New York’s newest public park on the waterfront will open to the public with grand opening celebration between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.
The six-acre, privately-funded park, designed by the lead designers of the High Line, James Corner Field Operations, is part of Two Trees’ redevelopment of the former Domino Sugar Factory site into a mixed-use office and residential community in Williamsburg.
Grand opening celebration highlights include:
- A free Sky Ting waterfront yoga class at 12:00 p.m.
- Food from Danny Meyer’s newest creation Tacocina (a permanent addition to the park)
- Food from Fornino, Mekelburg’s, Yankee Doodle, and ice cream from Van Leeuwen
- National Sawdust live acoustic performances at 2:00 p.m.
- Pop Action acrobatic workshops with STREB
- Read aloud and arts and craft activities with McNally Jackson
Where: Domino Park, Enter at Kent Ave and Grand Street, South 3rd Street, or South 5th Street