Police are searching for a man who scrawled swastikas all over Marine Park Monday morning.
The anti-Semitic vandal used a white marker to draw his hateful graffiti in multiple locations around 4:20am, according to the NYPD. Here are the places where cops say the suspect defaced property with swastikas:
- A garbage can cover located in the vicinity of Avenue S and Ryder Street.
- A residential gate located in the vicinity of Avenue S and Ryder Street.
- A traffic control box located at Avenue S and East 38 Street.
- A garbage can cover located in the vicinity of Avenue S and East 37 Street.
- The front door to a residential building located in the vicinity of East 35 Street and Avenue S.
Police have released a surveillance photo of the suspect, who is described as a white man, 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 9 inches tall. He was last seen wearing dark colored clothing and a dark colored back pack.
Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers hotline at 800-577-TIPS. The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website or by texting their tips to 274637 (CRIMES) and then entering TIP577.