Brooklyn. (Photo: Zainab Iqbal/Bklyner)
We’re only half-way through the week, but there’s already plenty of news throughout the borough.
Here’s what’s happening:
- Brooklyn District Attorney Eric Gonzalez is dismissing all outstanding prostitution arrest warrants.
- Longtime Greenpoint tenants are worried about eviction after a seven-year court case with their landlord.
3-K is going citywide.
The Brooklyn Prospect Charter School leased nearly 70,000 square feet of space at a former Downtown Brooklyn high school, which will be renovated and open to students by next school year.
- A Bushwick man fatally stabbed near his home on Monday was killed by his supposed best friend, police sources and the victim’s family say.
- Female City Council candidates lead in the money race.
- A pod of dolphins appeared in the East River near Greenpoint on Tuesday morning.