With September right around the corner, parents are breathing a sigh of relief. As the back to school season officially turns into “back to sanity” for mom and dad, Community Educational District 21 released their calender of important events.
Parent teacher conferences are at the top of the list for calendar dates to remember. Lucky me, I grew up in the good old days of paper handouts, which were always somehow misplaced. Now that this information can be accessed electronically, there is no hiding notes sent home from parents anymore.
Call us narks if you want, but here are your parent teacher conference dates to remember:
- Tuesday, November 13, 2012 Evening
- Wednesday, November 14, 2012 Afternoon
- Tuesday, March 12, 2013 Afternoon
- Wednesday, March 13, 2013 Evening
Intermediate Schools Fall
- Monday, November 19, 2012 Evening
- Tuesday, November 20, 2012 Afternoon
- Wednesday, February 27, 2013 Evening
- Thursday, February 28, 2013 Afternoon
Schools may choose to have only a one day (both day and evening) conference. Please check with your child’s school to be sure.
Parents, how are you preparing for the start of the school year?