Avoid those sloppy Saint Nicks and stay in Brooklyn tomorrow instead. Parklife will be spreading holiday cheer throughout Gowanus with their Second Annual Anti-SantaCon Pub Crawl. “It’s all the fun of a holiday crawl with less of the mess,” claims the venue’s website.
In the holiday spirit of giving, a portion of the proceeds collected from drink specials during the Gowanus Pub Crawl will be donated to two non-profit organizations—the International Rescue Committee, which helps people impacted by conflict and disaster, and Everytown for Gun Safety, which works to end gun violence and build safer communities.
See the official Anti-SantaCon Gowanus Pub Crawl schedule below.
- Parklife – 636 Degraw Street, 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- The Douglass – 149 4th Avenue, 4:30pm to 5:30pm
- Lucky 13 Saloon – 644 Sackett Street, 5:30pm to 6:30pm
- The Sackett – 661 Sackett Street, 6:30pm to 7:30pm
- Royal Palms Shuffleboard – 514 Union Street, 7:30pm to 8:30pm
- Canal Bar – 270 3rd Avenue, 8:30pm to 9:30pm
Be sure to get to Parklife early before the crawl and shop their Holiday Market (12pm to 5pm). There will be a variety of holiday gifts ideas including color-changing gloves, hats, ceramics, natural soaps, and even treats for your furry friends. Learn more here.