So…it’s hot. It’s summer hot, and it’s even not officially summer. You’re supposed to stay hydrated, so why not drink the coldest, most refreshing things possible. We’ve got a few suggestions, but would love to hear your recommendations for frosty beverages in the neighborhood.
• Sacred Vibes Apothecary’s Herbal Iced Tea: All those medicinal teas they sell can just as easily be made cold.
• Salud’s You Are Berry Nice Smoothie: It’s all the berries they’ve got, frozen and blended up with banana and oat milk.
• Cinco de Mayo’s Horchata: It’s essentially cinnamon-y rice milk, and it’s possibly better than a milkshake.
• Purple Yam’s Frozen Kalamansi Lychee Soju Drink: Gilding the lily of their infused sojus. They’re closed today for an event, but stop by tomorrow to try one.
• Madina’s Mango Lassi: If you’re not in the mood for the classic mango and yogurt drink, try the salt lassi, which isn’t sweetened with fruit or sugar.
• Am Thai’s Iced Tea: You can get it in a jumbo size! They also have lychee and key lime versions.
So what did we forget? What’s your favorite icy drink in the area?