Summer is Here!
SPACE AVAILABLE FOR ALL SUMMER CAMPS
FEATURED IN THE WALL STREET JOURNAL – check out the video below as well!Home Run Baseball Camp at the Parade Grounds is back for our 4th year at Parade Grounds Field #7!
- June 15th through September 4th
- Half and Full Days Available
- Drop-In’s Welcome
- Full Aftercare 3:00 – 6:00 PM
- New Bus Service from Brooklyn Heights
(Our goal is to be convenient and flexible!)
- Courtesy Early Drop-Off at 8:15
- Aftercare till 6:00PM – $30 per family/ day
- New Bus Service (details below)
(Four stops and approximate times below!)
- Beginning and End of Bus Route: First Unitarian Congregational Society (corner of Monroe Place and Pierrepont St., Brooklyn Heights) – 8:00am pick-up/4:00pm drop-off
- Stop 1: Cobble Hill Starbucks (corner of Smith and Wykoff) – 8:15am pick-up/3:45pm drop-off
- Stop 2: P.S. 321 (corner of 7th and 2nd) – 8:30ampick-up/3:30pm drop-off
- Stop 3: Prospect Park West and 9th – 8:40am pick-up/3:20pm drop-off
- Camp Location: Parade Grounds Field 7 (corner of Caton and Stratfield) – 8:50am arrival/3:10pm departure
Home Run Baseball Camp prides itself in having the highest customer service and providing the most flexibility to parents. If you have a question, please ask!
Highlights for 2015!
- 100 swings per day
- 100 ground/fly balls per day
- 2 games a day
- encouraging and motivating, co-ed staff
- great special guests
- popsicle challenge
- hose downs
- baseball trivia and history