This holiday season, there will be two skating rinks in Sunset Park. Industry City’s Ice Rink will be increased from last year’s size and open every Thursday – Sunday from November 27th to March 1st
- Thursday: 4:00 – 8:00 pm
- Friday: 12:00 – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Ice Rink is an outdoor, uncovered rink in Courtyard 5/6. Grab a hot cocoa and snacks from Frying Pan Brooklyn operating the outdoor bar and celebrate the holidays. Tickets are $12 per person, with skate rentals costing $10 per person. Tickets can be purchased on-site at Industry City or online.
Lola Star’s Dreamland Roller Rink, the only indoor roller rink in Brooklyn, is located on the Factory Floor in Building 1 and will be open from December to March 2021, with themed parties on Fridays and Saturdays. The current schedule is as follows:
- Adult Skate Class: every Friday & Saturday 6:00 – 7:00 pm
- Dreamland Roller Disco: Every Friday & Saturday 7:00 – 10:00 pm
- Toddler Skate Party: Every Saturday 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Kids Skate Class: Every Saturday 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Family Skate Extravaganza: Every Saturday 12:00 – 3:00 pm
- Dreamland Discoteque – Roller Disco Brunch Party: Every Sunday 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Tickets are $12 – $28 per person, with skate rentals included with admission. Tickets can be purchased on-site at Industry City or online.