Saturday couldn’t come soon enough! This weekend is jam-packed with lots to do, from dance parties to a fundraiser brunch and more.
Saturday, November 23
- There’s a quilt show on Saturdays and Sundays until December 1 at the Lefferts Historic House, 12-1pm.
- Or you can join the Brooklyn Bird Club for a walk starting at the Prospect Park Audubon Center, 12-1pm.
- Alex Levin and guests play jazz at Purple Yam, 12:30-2:30pm.
- Register ahead of time for the Family Volunteer Corps, to meet at the Lefferts Historic House in Prospect Park, 1:30-3pm.
- Kids can learn about paper quilting Saturdays and Sundays at the Lefferts Historic House, 2:30-3:30pm.
- Attend a Light Up the Night Hannukah Dance Party (adults free, kids $5) at the East Midwood Jewish Center, 6:30pm.
- Learn about Tong Len Meditation at Jaya Yoga East, 7pm.
- The Michael Lewis Band plays Bar Chord, 9pm.
- Alegba and Friends play 773 Lounge, 10pm.
Sunday, November 24
- Meditate for free at at Jaya Yoga East, 8:30am.
- Play and sing at Toddler Time with Mary Jo, Lark, 10am.
- Email or call ahead of time for the second Typhoon Yolanda benefit brunch, Purple Yam, 11am-4pm.
- Anthi’s Greek Food stops by the Flatbush Food Court, Sycamore, 12-6pm.
- Attend an interfaith Thanksgiving service at Our Lady of Refuge, 4pm.
- Join the Ditmas Park Sitting Group to meditate at Third Root, 6:45pm.
- Iskha Daaf plays at Lark, 7-9pm.
- Game on! At Board Game Night, 773 Lounge, 8pm.
- The Cortelyou Jazz Jam is at Bar Chord, 9pm.
- There’s live music with Mike O’Malley at 773 Lounge, 9pm.