February 20, 2020 - February 20, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
834 Dekalb Ave.,
Brooklyn, 11221, NY, USA
- Name: Laurel
- Phone: 718-418-8232 ext. 2112
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pg/brooklyncoopfcu/events/
- Ages: adult
Featured Description (from the owner)
Wanna learn about writing off business expenses to lower your taxes? Come to this FREE information session!
register to: laurel [at] brooklyn [dot] coop or 718-418-8232 x2112
– the pros and cons of declaring cash income
– how and why to track and write off business expenses
– how to take the home office deduction
– how and why to set up and make quarterly tax payments
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session where you can get all your questions answered.
** Don’t be late, pizza is served at 7pm sharp! **
Can’t make it? We’re offering this workshop again:
Wed. 1/22 6pm @ 315 Grove St.
Sat. 2/8 3pm @ 834 Dekalb Ave.
Wed. 2/12 6pm @ 315 Grove St.
Also check out the “So You Wanna Be An LLC?” workshop:
Mon. 1/13 6pm @ 834 Dekalb Ave.
Our full schedule of workshops is here: