And please send news tips, photos, and more to email@example.com!
Here’s a recap of the past week:
- Reverend Dan Ramm, retiring from his position at the Flatbush Reformed Church, spoke to us about his experiences over the past 26 years.
- Check out the amazing progress at the Kings Theatre, and hear what Executive Director Matt Wolf has in store.
- The PS 139 Chess Ninjas did a kick butt job as usual at Nationals.
- Assemblywoman Rhoda Jacobs announced her retirement after 36 years in the 42nd Assembly District. Here’s who might be taking over for her.
- Learn how Donald Loggins has affected the lives of his neighbor Maria Newsom and her family.
- A fire at 465 Ocean Avenue injured four people.
- A nine-year-old and 12-year-old were arrested for allegedly putting rat poison in their teacher’s water at PS 315.
- It’s gyro vs. gyro on Foster and Coney Island Avenues.
- The C-Town on Church Avenue is becoming an Ideal Market.
- Just in case you missed it, here’s how to reserve your spot at Sycamore’s 5th Annual Crawfish Boil.
- Here’s a recap of the 2014 Flatbush Avenue BID meeting, including notes on traffic safety improvements, changes to sidewalks and sanitation, and more.
- PS/IS 338K is now expected to be completed in 2017.
Photo by akhkn_uncentered