This week, you can join your neighbors to get in shape in Prospect Park, kick back and catch some great live music at Bar Chord, hang with your little ones while ingesting some caffeine at Lark, and more:
Monday, July 21
• Attend the Rolie Polie Guacamole singalong at Lark, 4:15pm.
• Check out the weekly Shape Up NYC Couch to 5k Group Run, meeting at the Lefferts Historic House, 7pm.
• Local singer/songwriter Lovekin plays at Bar Chord, 9pm.
• Work in a neighborhood bar or restaurant? Come take advantage of drink specials at Industry Night, 773 Lounge, 9pm.
Tuesday, July 22
• Drop-in sing-along with Dan Loomis from the Dadbeats at Lark, 9am.
• The Singing Winds presents free activities for all ages in Albemarle Playground Tuesdays and Thursdays through July 31, including papier mache, crafts, games, puppet-making, storytelling, crochet and needlework for adults and teens, and more, 10am-12pm.
• There’s a drop-in sing-along with Miss Katie at Lark, 11am.
• It’s time for Explore & Create at the Cortelyou Library, 2pm.
• Bluesy mountain music man Jackson Lynch plays at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Wednesday, July 23
• There’s a sing-along with neighbor Debbie Deane ($5) at Lark, 10am.
• Lend the Wednesday Corps a hand at Prospect Park (call 718-287-3400 for location), 10am.
• Teens can learn about PS3 gaming at the Cortelyou Library, 4-5pm.
• The Ripples play their rock ‘n roll at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Photo via The Ripples.