Monday, June 9
• Swing by open hours at Sustainable Flatbush‘s Healing Herb Garden (2103 Kenmore Terrace by E 21st Street), 12-6pm daily.
• Check out the weekly Shape Up NYC Couch to 5k Group Run, meeting at the Lefferts Historic House, 7pm.
• The monthly Community Board 14 meeting is at Edward R. Murrow High School (E 17th Street between Avenues L and M), 7:30pm.
• Mason Barto and Amanda Turner play Bar Chord starting at 8pm.
• Work in a neighborhood bar or restaurant? Come take advantage of drink specials at Industry Night, 773 Lounge, 9pm.
Tuesday, June 10
• There’s a drop in sing along with Miss Katie at Lark, 11am.
• Babies and books story time is at the Cortelyou Library, 11:15am.
• It’s time for Game On! at the Cortelyou Library, 4pm.
• RSVP ahead of time for the official ribbon cutting of the new Cynthia King Dance Studio (21 Snyder Avenue between Flatbush and Bedford Avenues), 6pm.
• The Free Standards series featuring Split Cycle is at at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Wednesday, June 11
• There’s a sing along with neighbor Debbie Deane ($5) at Lark, 10am.
• Lend the Wednesday Corps a hand at Prospect Park (call 718-287-3400 for location), 10am.
• Wee Folks Storytime and Songs is at Lark, 11am.
• There’s a resume coach at the Cortelyou Library, 3:30-5:30pm.
• There’s finger painting for kids one and up at Lark ($10), 4pm.
• Teens can learn about PS3 gaming, also at the Cortelyou Library, 4-5pm.
• The Violin Femmes play the Spring Concert Series at PS 217, 6-7pm.
• Jules Belmont and Nellen Dryden play Bar Chord, 9pm.
• Rahlou is at Sycamore, 9pm.
Photo via The Violin Femmes