Monday, May 19
• Swing by open hours at Sustainable Flatbush‘s Healing Herb Garden (2103 Kenmore Terrace by E 21st Street), 12-6pm daily.
• Check out the weekly Shape Up NYC Couch to 5k Group Run, meeting at the Lefferts Historic House, 7pm.
• Work in a neighborhood bar or restaurant? Come take advantage of drink specials at Industry Night, 773 Lounge, 9pm.
Tuesday, May 20
• Amy Miles hosts a sing along at Lark, 9:30am.
• … followed by a drop in sing along with Miss Katie, also at Lark, 11am.
• Babies and books storytime is at the Cortelyou Library, 11:15am.
• It’s time for Explore & Create at the Cortelyou Library, 4pm.
• Dr Zsa’a Powdered Zydeco Band plays Bar Chord, 9pm.
Wednesday, May 21
• There’s a sing along with neighbor Debbie Deane ($5) at Lark, 10am.
• Lend the Wednesday Corps a hand at Prospect Park (call 718-287-3400 for location), 10am.
• There’s a resume coach at the Cortelyou Library, 3:30-5:30pm.
• Teens can learn about PS3 gaming, also at the Cortelyou Library, 4-5pm.
• Calpulli Danza Mexicana plays the Spring Concert Series at PS 217, 6-7pm.
• There’s US Citizenship Exam prep at the Cortelyou Library, 6-8pm.
• Spiteful Foal is at Bar Chord, 7pm…
• … followed by Loren Stillman and Igal Foni playing the Free Standards series at Bar Chord, 9pm.
• Rahlou is at Sycamore, 9pm.
Photo via Calpulli Mexican Dance Company