Monday, May 12
• Swing by open hours at Sustainable Flatbush‘s Healing Herb Garden (2103 Kenmore Terrace by E 21st Street), 12-6pm daily.
• Kids up to five can enjoy story time at the Cortelyou Library, 4pm.
• Attend the Rolie Polie Guacamole singalong at Lark, 4:15pm.
• Check out the weekly Shape Up NYC Couch to 5k Group Run, meeting at the Lefferts Historic House, 7pm.
• The Community Board 14 monthly meeting is at Edward R. Murrow High School (E 17th Street between Avenues L and M), 7:30pm.
• Work in a neighborhood bar or restaurant? Come take advantage of drink specials at Industry Night, 773 Lounge, 9pm.
• Going to Hell Comedy is at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Tuesday, May 13
• Amy Miles hosts a sing along at Lark, 9:30am.
• … followed by a drop in sing along with Miss Katie, also at Lark, 11am.
• Babies and books storytime is at the Cortelyou Library, 11:15am.
• Donate blood at the 70th Precinct (154 Lawrence Avenue between Ocean Parkway and Seton Place), 12-6:30pm.
• It’s Game On! at the Cortelyou Library, 4pm.
• John Pinamonti plays American roots music at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Wednesday, May 14
• There’s a sing along with neighbor Debbie Deane ($5) at Lark, 10am.
• Lend the Wednesday Corps a hand at Prospect Park (call 718-287-3400 for location), 10am.
• There’s a resume coach at the Cortelyou Library, 3:30-5:30pm.
• Teens can learn about PS3 gaming, also at the Cortelyou Library, 4-5pm.
• Get tickets ahead of time for an infant and child CPR class at Lark, 7:30pm.
• Rahlou is at Sycamore, 9pm.
• Bourbon Sprawl plays Bar Chord, 9pm.
Photo via Sustainable Flatbush