Monday, May 5
• Swing by open hours at Sustainable Flatbush‘s Healing Herb Garden (2103 Kenmore Terrace by E 21st Street), 12-6pm daily.
• Kids up to five can enjoy story time at the Cortelyou Library, 4pm.
• Attend the Rolie Polie Guacamole singalong at Lark, 4:15pm.
• Check out the weekly Shape Up NYC Couch to 5k Group Run, meeting at the Lefferts Historic House, 7pm.
• There are public hearings on permits for two E 28th Street properties at the CB14 District Office (810 E 16th Street below Avenue H), 7pm.
• It’s the first Monday of the month, which means Monday Night Vinyl Club is back at Sycamore, 8pm.
• Work in a neighborhood bar or restaurant? Come take advantage of drink specials at Industry Night, 773 Lounge, 9pm.
Tuesday, May 6
• Amy Miles hosts a sing along at Lark, 9:30am.
• … followed by a drop in sing along with Miss Katie, also at Lark, 11am.
• Babies and books storytime is at the Cortelyou Library, 11:15am.
• Explore & Create and Game On! for kids, both at the Cortelyou Library, 4pm.
• Win prizes and glory at Music Trivia with Shane and Ruth at Bar Chord, 7pm…
• … followed by Michael Louis, also at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Wednesday, May 7
• There’s a sing along with neighbor Debbie Deane ($5) at Lark, 10am.
• Lend the Wednesday Corps a hand at Prospect Park (call 718-287-3400 for location), 10am.
• There’s a resume coach at the Cortelyou Library, 3:30-5:30pm.
• The 7th annual CB14 Youth Conference is on at the Brooklyn College Student Center (1 Campus Road on the corner of E 27th Street), 4-7pm.
• Teens can learn about PS3 gaming at the Cortelyou Library, 4-5pm.
• There’s US Citizenship Exam prep at the Cortelyou Library, 6-8pm.
• Rahlou is at Sycamore, 9pm.
Photo via Lark