THE BITE: I’m down with a nasty summer cold this week, so I haven’t been eating as much as I normally do. That means I don’t have a new restaurant or foodstuff to rave about today. But, I do have a couple of questions.
The second annual A Taste of Sheepshead Bay is scheduled for October 11, 2012. And, we want it to be better than the original.
- What restaurants do you want there this year?
- How can we improve the eating experience?
- What more can we bring to the table?
- If we bring in additional entertainment during the event, what would you like it to be?
- What can we add/remove from the menu guide (look to the right)? Should we make a mobile version available?
- How about a limited number of “VIP tickets?” This will involve a separate admission charge, but provide additional goodies not available to the general public?
Help make this event one of the best in the borough by making it the best for you!
I have all sorts of ideas – but I want to make you guys happy. This is your chance to help shape the greatest community event in the Bay. Help me out here!