In need of employment? Know someone else who is? Some help wanted signs are cropping up in windows around the neighborhood.
• Culture, 331 Fifth Avenue between 3rd & 4th Streets
The frozen yogurt spot will start hiring part-time positions in March to get ready for the busy spring season. Contact Jenny or Sally at (718) 499-0207.
• Gorilla Coffee, 97 Fifth Avenue between Warren & Baltic Streets
The coffeeshop is looking for experienced baristas (min. 2 years experience) to work four to five shifts per week, including weekends. The position is open March 1 and they’re accepting resumes via their Craigslist ad. For more information, call (718) 230-3244.
• Konditori, 186 Fifth Avenue at 7th Street
A Konditori employee tells me that the help wanted sign is pretty much a permanent fixture, but that they are looking for part-time or full-time experienced baristas. Email a resume to [email protected]
• Sweet Melissa Patisserie, 175 Seventh Avenue at 1st Street
The bakery and restaurant is looking for both experienced wait staff and counter servers. Stop in with a resume or call (718) 788-2700 for more information.
• 7th Ave Wine & Liquor Company, 88 Seventh Ave between Berkeley Pl & Union St
The local wine shop is looking to fill long-term part-time or full-time positions. All hours are available, seven days a week. Stop in with a resume or call (718) 399-3300 for more information.