In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Here are some of the big stories you may have missed this week. You can keep up with what’s going on in the neighborhood all week long. Just follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and sign up for our daily newsletter. If you have any news tips, story ideas, questions or anything else, e-mail us [email protected]
- Pols blast mayor for failing Calvert Vaux Park.
- Gravesend block defaced with gang graffiti, cops shrug.
- Drunk driver flips car in front of 18th Avenue fire station.
- ‘Sex Money Murder’ gang member indicted for killing rival in Coney Island.
- With Ziggy Marley in a few days, still no certificate of occupancy for Coney Island amphitheater.
- Taiwanese popcorn chicken spot opens in former Baku Bakery.
- Brooklyn Chamber’s Carlo Scissura named King Neptune of this year’s Mermaid Parade.
- Colton blasts ‘imposter’ candidate Billy Thai for misleading leaflets.
- Two in critical condition after being shot at Living Room Steakhouse and Lounge.