If You Sustained Any Sandy Damage to Property or Income, Register With FEMA


Every New York City resident who sustained any damages or losses to┬áproperty or income should register with FEMA, said District Manager Shawn Campbell at last night’s Community Board 14 meeting. Shawn said the message came straight from FEMA itself. You can register at FEMA’s website or call 800-621-3362.

Residents were also reminded of the low interest loans being doled out by the Small Business Adminstration. Businesses, nonprofits and other entities can secure significant loans within a couple of days from the SBA.

The Community Board encouraged everyone in attendance to spread the word to ensure that everyone who is eligible for assistance receives it.

Comment policy