In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Here are some of the big stories you may have missed this week. You can keep up with what’s going on in the neighborhood all week long. Just follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and sign up for our daily newsletter. If you have any news tips, story ideas, questions or anything else, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last weekend, a local cop was arrested on menacing charges and south Brooklyn saw two separate hit-and-runs, one fatal
- The founders of Nathan’s Hot Dogs and a beloved Bay Ridge cabbie were honored in separate co-naming ceremonies
- Do you remember Nellie Bly, the Bensonhurst kiddie theme park that today bears a different name?
- A design firm with a murky past has plans to build two three-story buildings on the site of a 20th-century home
- Sing your heart out while enjoying artisanal sausages at Bay Ridge’s Lock Yard bar and grill
- Fort Hamilton High School gets a visit from IDNYC with a first of its kind pop-up enrollment center