In Case You Missed It (ICYMI): Here are some of the big stories you may have missed this week. You can keep up with what’s going on in the neighborhood all week long. Just follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and sign up for our daily newsletter. If you have any news tips, story ideas, questions or anything else, e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Coney Island may be getting a shelter for homeless families
- Police are searching for two crooks who stole a woman’s purse in Kensington and used the stolen credit cards to go on a shopping spree in Bath Beach
- Following a woman’s corpse being discovered in Owl’s Head Park, police are seeking help searching for the suspect
- Relive last weekend’s Ragamuffin Parade and Third Avenue Festival in Bay Ridge through these photos
- Could it be that Villabate Alba boasts the best cannoli in Brooklyn?
- If not Villabate, than who? Vote here for the Cannoli King of South Brooklyn
- A long-vacant Boro Park lot is getting a three-story synagogue, courtesy of prolific architect Karl Fischer