TruTV‘s sketch comedy/man on the street show Friends of the People, which has filmed in the area recently, is asking that neighbors move their cars off of the following blocks by 5pm this evening (Monday, June 9) ahead of filming tomorrow starting at 6am.
- Ditmas Avenue between Marlborough and Rugby Roads (north side)
- Rugby Road between Dorchester Road and Ditmas Avenue
- Marlborough Road near Ditmas Avenue (south end)
If your car is moved, call location manager Chris at 347-327-4980.
CBS’ Unforgettable, which also filmed in the neighborhood last year, is asking neighbors to move their cars off of the following blocks by 10pm on Tuesday, June 10 ahead of filming on Wednesday, June 11:
- Foster Avenue from E 16th Street to E 19th Street
- Ditmas Avenue between E 18th Street and Ocean Avenue
- Ocean Avenue between Ditmas and Foster Avenues
- E 17th Street from Newkirk to Foster Avenue
- E 18th Street between Ditmas Avenue and Dorchester Road
- E 19th Street between Dorchester and Newkirk (only partial blocks close to Ditmas Avenue)
If you have any concerns about towing or accommodations for deliveries, call location manager Charlie at 718-909-9452 or the locations department at 347-763-1331.
The Great Gilly Hopkins continues filming this week in Prospect Park South. Neighbors are asked to move their cars off Westminster Road between Beverley and Albemarle Roads by 10pm on Tuesday, June 10 ahead of five days of filming: Wednesday, June 11 through Sunday, June 15. Any questions or concerns can be directed to location manager Trish at 646-262-0871.
Experimenter, the story of the Milgram obedience experiments starring Winona Ryder, Peter Sarsgaard, and Jim Gaffigan, is asking neighbors to move their cars by Wednesday, June 11 at 10pm for filming on Thursday, June 12 on the following blocks:
- Stratford Road between Albemarle and Beverley Roads (east side)
- Four corners at the intersection of Albemarle and Argyle Road (enough for two car lengths on each corner)
Any questions should be directed to location manager Ben at 617-877-6252 or to a member of the locations department on set.
Outliving Emily is filming, as you may have seen on Friday, on Westminster between Church Avenue and Beverley Road and on Marlborough Road between Church and Albemarle. We also noticed signs yesterday on Stratford Road between Church and Beverley.
There’s a lot of filming in the ‘hood these days, and we want to keep neighbors up to date on where to park (and where to watch if they’re interested). If we missed any blocks for the above shoots–or missed signs for any other productions–please send over a photo with info on specified blocks to email@example.com.