What are you getting up to this weekend? You could take a class, groove to the music, enjoy local Easter events, and more.
Saturday, April 19
• The Lavender Blues sing along is at Lark, 10 and 11 am.
• Jumpstart Story Time is on for kids up to five at the Cortelyou Library, 10:30am.
• Jack’s Chedbred is at the Flatbush Food Court, Sycamore, Saturday and Sunday from 12-6pm.
• You can check out Introduction to Birdwatching, starting at the Audubon Center, 12-1pm.
• … or visit the Pop-Up Audubon at the Binnen Bridge, Saturdays and Sundays from 12-5pm.
• … or take a tour of the Lefferts Historic House, every half hour Saturdays and Sundays from 12:30-4:30pm until June 29.
• Alex Levin and guests play jazz at Purple Yam, 12:30-2:30pm.
• History in Your Hands: Spring Sprouts is at the Lefferts Historic House, 2-4pm Saturdays and Sundays.
• Sign up ahead of time for soap making at Brooklyn ARTery, 3:30pm.
• Alegba and Friends play Bar Chord, 9pm.
• Marco mans the drinks at 773 Lounge, 9pm.
Sunday, April 20
• Meditate for free at at Jaya Yoga East, 8:30am.
• Play and sing at Toddler Time with Mary Jo, Lark, 10am.
• Join the Ditmas Park Sitting Group to meditate at Third Root, 6:45pm.
• Game Night is on at 773 Lounge, 7pm.
• The Jacks of Kings County play Bar Chord, 7pm…
• … followed by the Cortelyou Jazz Jam, also at Bar Chord, 9pm.
Photo by M Car